Sunday, September 13, 2009

Redneck Riggins

My plan for the day was to do some laundry, go to the grocery and transplant some flowers and a butterfly bush. My plans went well. Meanwhile though, in the woods, the guys were having a problem with their plan to put up another tree stand.

They had forgotten the pole saw they use to trim branches. They decided to take a look at what they did have with them. Turns out, they had this fold-out saw (husband Jim had gotten this from "Buck Masters" when he joined). They also had an extension pole which used to house a net for a swimming pool and a roll of duct tape. You guessed it, they rigged themselves a redneck pole saw and their mission was accomplished!

As I was listening to this account and laughing, I was wishing I had a picture of this contraption to share with you all. I doubt if any redneck clip art can be found on the thing. So you will all have to use your imagination.

Keep smiling and I'll catch ya all later! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment