Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Visit to the Princess



Tonight, I slipped down to my brother's house to give my niece a birthday present. She is 4 years old today. I knew that she liked "My Little Ponies" so I found a pony which rides around in a car with a helmet on and is controlled by a cute little kiddie remote. (Yes, it does require batteries which I supplied.) It was a hit. I was relieved, as I didn't know what toys the kid already had and you never know how a kid will react. The only bad thing was that brother wanted to play with it too and that was a problem with the new toy. (sigh) I told him I was aware that his birthday was coming soon.



I remember how crazy those days were when our boys were little. I can remember life being kind of crazy and I got worn out a lot trying to enjoy it all as we went. LOL. Maybe frazzled is a better word. So, tonight, I observed and remembered and the good part was that after winding them up with the new toy, it was time for me to go home. Heehee. (Payback to my younger brother.) :) It's all good.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your niece!
    As for your brother wanting to play with the toy - nothing new under the sun; there's a little boy in every man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandson turned 6 on the 22nd. It does bring back memories of days long gone by when his dad turned 6. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete