Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday


Today was a "Monday" for sure. I don't really like them much. It's getting back into the swing of things for the work week. Why is it that when one has a bad day, a lot of times it happens on a Monday? Do we set ourselves up for this? Are we getting what we subconsciously expect? Hhmm. Maybe. Is it that we bring about what we think about? I do believe that sometimes that can be true. I must remember next Monday to "think" about what a great day it will be. (I'm going to need all I can muster for that one and maybe some coffee too.)

I was recently reading about someone doing a "gratitude" journal. Maybe that is something to consider as well. Really, if I think about it, I always have things I am thankful for. The people that I share my life with are certainly at the top of that list. Life would not be the same without them. I'm even thankful for past experiences because without them (good and bad) I wouldn't be the same person I am today. My hope is to always keep growing as a person which can come with each new day, even a Monday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Coming back to work after some nice weekend is not easy. A "gratitude" journal seems like a good idea.
    Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete