Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturdays

It's a typical Saturday here with the plan being to get as much of the housework done as possible because I never seem to want to do it during the week before or after my work day. (I should say that the monthly cleaning of an office that I clean part time has been done already today and I have been getting some help with that from the hubby.) The hunters are off putting up a tree stand while others are off to watch the ballgame with friends. I just finished up doing the weekly bills and cleaned the kitchen floor. So I'm gracing you with my presence while it's drying. LOL.

As I clean every week, I notice the same things. The shoes that I asked not to be put in the front room have reappeared there. My request must have been short circuited or deleted in the minds of the people I asked, because I am sure they would have honored my request otherwise, right?

I've got the laundry going and making my grand plan to clean the bathroom. I really am going to have to fire the maid because she doesn't do anything and it never occurs to anyone else. The household chores just magically get done while everyone else goes about their lives. I would go on strike but then I'd just be behind that much more when I realized nobody noticed. That's just how it is.

On the bright side, we think we are going to have a fire tonight to cook over and enjoy. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment