Thursday, September 10, 2009

All About Time




We had a conversation earlier about doctor's visits, etc. I had a doctor's appointment earlier this week. I received an automated call the day before the visit as a reminder, which I have no complaint about. Then, I was told to arrive at my appointment 10 minutes early. So, I did. I waited the 10 early minutes plus another 15 minutes past my appointment time before being ushered back to the exam room. Then, it was another 20 before the doctor actually came in to see me. So, WHY did I have to be there early?

These days, a doctor can call and cancel your appointment at the last minute if he/she wants to do so. However, if you don't give them 24 hrs. notice, they want to charge you for canceling yours. HHHmmm. That doesn't have "fair" stamped all over it does it?

Some things we cannot do anything about I guess. Except to come here and let it out! Heehee.
It's free therapy.








No comments:

Post a Comment