Sunday, March 22, 2020

Wow

Wow!  There certainly is a lot going on right now.  I trust God to get us all through this.  I have been thinking of all my friends and family and pray they all stay safe and healthy.  This Covid -19 is a scary thing for all of us.

We are staying in here at home with the exception of going to the store to get needed items.  We usually babysit the Grands but work for Mom and Dad has been suspended for now.  So, we are not seeing them and today is my youngest granddaughter's birthday.  She is 3.  I love them dearly and miss them.  I still have to check on my brother everyday.  He has Parkinson's and is not really doing very well.  He lives alone but should not be.  My heart breaks for him.  I went yesterday to do some house cleaning.  I'm rarely there when he doesn't fall.  He falls daily.  But..he won't listen to us all about living alone.  So we have no choice but to watch the whole thing.  Heartbreaking!  It really is..

I am trying to reach out to people on Facebook to let them know I'm thinking of them.  We are all in this together.  We will get through it.  I find it weird how I can be here at home and yet we still feel a bit stressed because everything is different and I guess it is just the thoughts of the unknown that bothers us all.  I pray for my daughter-in-law who works at an ER.  So much going on in the world and so many factors that play into it all. 

That is enough rambling for now but chances are, I'll be back..because it's what I do when things get like this. 

Hope anyone who reads this stays healthy and safe as well as your families and friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment