Tuesday, March 24, 2020

How old is Corona really?

The more I hear and see about Corona, I wonder if that is what I had back in October.  That cough was awful!  Kept me up at night.  I will never know I guess.  It does make one wonder how long the thing has actually been around. Being home here day in and out is weird for us.  I do usually go out every day to check on my brother unless I happen to talk to him on the phone.  He called today and said they were going to be scheduling his surgery.  This surprised me because they told us it might be May before they could do it.  I don't know what changed. I guess I will find out more about dates tomorrow. 

I cannot believe what the Democrats are doing!  They keep trying to throw all these other issues in the bill about the Virus.  It is all about helping the American people and businesses through this crisis.  But, they have thrown in a lot of other things they want done.  They can't just focus on the crisis and take care of that?  There is plenty of time to address these other things they are wanting. They act like children!  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment