Monday, March 30, 2020

Covid-19 Diaries

So I've gotten back to this blogging thing here lately since we aren't babysitting right now.  The Grands don't get to come right now due to the virus.  Ugh! We aren't supposed to go to the store or anything. I was able to work outside just a bit the last few days up until yesterday when it was raining.  Other than that, we've been inside doing misc. things.  Honda has suspended production until April 30th.  At least that is the status so far.  I think we are all much better off having our normal schedule, even though part of this is good, even though it has basically been forced upon us.  By that I mean slowing down, resting and spending some quality time with those in your household.  I feel bad for those who live alone though.  That is really tough.

My brother's surgery has been scheduled for April 1.  What does this mean?  It means that I will be taking him. It means that after the surgery he will be alone.  They are not permitting visitors on the surgical floor at this time.  Ouch!  That is tough not to have any family there when you wake up.  :(

I have little chores planned for each day I'm off.  I just plan to do something constructive each day even if is something small.  I just think it's a good thing. 

I don't even know if many people even see this thing.  Doesn't matter really. I do think this new way of existing is starting to wear on us all!  What do ya all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment