Tuesday, March 24, 2020

More Crazy

Things are getting crazier here.  My daughter-in-law is going to work today with a packed bag in case she can't come back home.  She works in the ER.  We all feel stressed, I suppose because of the unknown even though I know that I trust God to deliver us.  Satan continually tries to destroy that trust!  I am sure Job went through that as well!  Stay strong believers!

I am so upset at the Congress of the United States right now.  Here we have all these people suffering with the current virus situation and they could help, but they are bickering among themselves instead of focusing on the virus situation only, they want to throw all these other issues in there.  The virus is our emergency and in my opinion should be their major concern.  They should be worried about the people that voted them into office.  Warning people!  November is coming!  They should be worried about letting the American people down.  We are sick of the bickering!  We just want them to focus on the crisis and only the crisis until they can agree!  TRY!!  Grow up!

Yep, I am ticked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment