Thursday, March 26, 2020

Getting out

We were able to get out in the sunshine yesterday and today.  Last night we had a little fire to sit around.  It was a welcome distraction to everything that has been going on.  Today, I worked in my flower bed for a bit. The green weeds were already starting to invade.  :(

We saw the Grands yesterday and today for a bit, but no hugging or kissing aloud.  I am thankful to see them at least.  Sleep seems to be eluding me even though I am tired.  I think I need a break from Social Media.  I am glad to have been outside today. 

Tomorrow I will bake bread, bake cookies and do some laundry.  Not exciting but it will keep me busy I guess.  I also have a book I've been reading.  I do enjoy that as well.  Sounds like there is a chance of rain so I think yard work is probably out for tomorrow.  At some time we will have to go back to the grocery.  Doesn't all this sound exciting?  Hey..I will just be glad to be healthy.

Overall, the recent events just seem surreal.  We certainly will never forget all this.  We don't know what to think ...how is it all going to turn out?  The question of the day I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment