Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday of Impression

Today I visited the church of a fellow employee. I knew he was giving his testimony today. I was not disappointed by the testimony or by the church. The people were wonderfully friendly and made us feel right at home. The young man has made such a change in his life that I am totally impressed by God's mysterious ways. I am "staying tuned" here because I think some fantastic things will come from it all for him. It was an honest and inspiring time and I feel so blessed having had the opportunity to be there. Many times we may wonder if God truly his there and there are times when we just know that he is. (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. Go with your feelings. You might indeed witness wonderful things happening to the young man, and to you too.

    ReplyDelete