Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is This Fall

It's rainy and windy today. Fall has descended upon us much too soon. Actually, it feels like we skipped fall and are headed into winter. Not a pleasant thought because winters seems long enough as it is. I'm headed off to work soon, which is not expected to be booming with business with weather like this. A surveyor's office suffers in times such as these. But, I will keep going until someone tells me to do otherwise. That's something out of my realm of control. The economy has not bounced back as some thought it would. Why am I not surprised?



A flu shot is sounding like a very good idea also. Maybe I can work that in the next couple of days. I have a feeling I may be sorry if I don't. We are taking all the precautions we can at work and home and I hear there is something being distributed to churches as well on the matter.



I'm off and I wish you all a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Bad weather adds fuel to the general gloomy atmosphere. Maybe the New Year will bring some meaningful improvements in the declining economy and drive away the swineflu as well.

    ReplyDelete