Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Take the Step

It's funny, the seasons we seem to go through in life. There are times when we get comfortable with our work and our personal lives, so we don't step out and try anything new. Then there are times when something new seems like a prescription to a happier life. I think that's where I'm headed right now. There is a lot to learn out there and I don't want to become settled forever quite yet. Sometimes, I give myself quite a pep talk just to make myself take that step but then I'm glad I did. Some things are in the works now, but waiting seems to be part of the procedure before the "moving forward" stage. More to come....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    You seem to be a cautious type, and that's sensible, especially in this period of economic instability.

    If I understand correctly, you're looking forward to something new and good to happen to you , and now you're just waiting to catch the perfect moment.
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete