Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Sunday Again


Today Otis, the guest goat went back to where he came from. We all wondered how his sheep friend Tuesday would handle this but she is doing fine. Her Mother is back in the herd now. I think it is the residents of our home who will actually miss the presence of the goat. LOL.


Whit and I went to the church I used to frequent. We enjoyed the people there and the service. I miss a lot of those folks. Absolutely every church is different, even if they are of the same denomination. They all have their certain formats. It is a very interesting quest so far to find the perfect fit. In the end, the important factor is always going to be whether or not God is present. Next week, we will be attending the church I attended as a child. It has been many many years since I even visited there. I'm sure it is not the same at all. We will see. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment