Sunday, December 18, 2022

Coincidence?

 Today I went to see my older brother who resides in a nursing facility.  He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.  He does get quite confused at times.  When I got there, the residents were eating lunch.  He was sitting on an end of one the tables.  There was an empty chair sitting on the corner beside him.  I found out from the aid that he had told them someone was coming to sit there.  Nobody knew I was coming today.  I only decided today to go.  😮  I've had numerous experiences like this in my life.  I've come to the conclusion that there really are no coincidences.  There is a force more powerful then we know out there for sure.  The aid was surprised for sure.  Me too!  I truly believe God is in charge!  We just don't always understand or know his ways. Food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment