Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Truth Has Begun to Spill Out to the Public

There is a Telegram channel called "Best News Here".  There is a recent post of the Charlie Ward podcast that has what is called the "Civilian Military".  For so long, people have been digging around to find out the truth.  I would advise anyone who really wants to know to get on this Telegram channel and listen.  It's kind of like I knew a lot of this stuff to be true but every time I've tried to tell a family member about it I get the same response.  That response is "What you tube basement dweller did you hear this from?  If what you are saying was true, it would be on the news."  (Which is about the furthest statement from the truth you could get.)  Most people know things aren't right but most go about there daily lives and aren't paying attention beyond the main stream news.  

I listened to the podcast this morning and I found that as long as I have been searching for the truth, I didn't even suspect the depth of what is going on in the world.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around the things I heard there this morning.  If people thought I was crazy before, I'm sure some would want to double down on that belief now. LOL

Anyway, they were in wonder of how in this information age we live in that people haven't realized yet the actual truth that is being put out there in all kinds of ways.  I really think it is because people are so buried in their everyday lives and survival that they are focusing on how to get through the next day of their life every single day.  I mean, think about it, you have both parents working, moms are too tired after working all day and doing household duties when they get home to even think about anything else.  It is like they are trapped.  They set their alarms for the next day and get up and do it all over again.  Have you ever worked at a bank?  I remember thinking I might as well have a cot there.  

It is my understanding that if people don't wake up about things on their own, eventually we will have a military situation that will include martial law.  That's not how the powers that be prefer for it to go.  But....if all else fails and people don't get involved enough to care, that's what is coming folks! 

I doubt there are many who actually read this but it helps me to get it out anyway.  I really had no idea that this "Civilian Military" even existed.  So guess what?  I'll be doing some digging on this now.  I shared the podcast to Truth Social so it can be watched by more people. 

As I've said before, STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment