Tuesday, December 13, 2022

How's Your Holiday Season Going?

 After spending the biggest share of November baking for our Thanksgiving feast, we are in the rush to get things done for Christmas. (Thanksgiving was a good time and went off without any problems. :)

The family has had several members come down with the stomach flu.  I am dodging that bullet so far.  😛  I am armed with Lysol and sanitizer.  I cleaned all the surfaces with Lysol.  We will see how that goes for me.  Stay tuned on that one!

Most all the shopping is done and most of the wrapping except what hasn't arrived yet.  

Of course, I can't totally get through here without commenting on what seems to be happening in the world.  A lot of truth is coming out on Telegram about things that transpired on Twitter.  Not good for a lot of those folks.  The masses are starting to finally wake up.  The rest of us are sick of the waiting for it.  But, things have to be done right or it is all for nothing.  We have to make sure the evil doesn't happen again!

Well, busy time here so I'm off to get something else done!  Hopefully.  I'm thinking a drink with caffeine would help immensely.  


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO LAY EYES ON THIS POST!


P.S.  If you haven't done so, check out a channel on Rumble called "QNewsPatriot".  The owner goes by SG Anon.  Eye-opening!

1 comment: