Sunday, October 14, 2018

What to Say

It's been so long I don't know where to start.  I guess I just try to fill in some blanks.  I am now retired from the bank (No, I'm not officially old enough.)  My husband and I babysit our 2 granddaughters every night that their parents have to work their second shift.  They are a joy.  I felt like I was burning my candle at both ends for a while because I was working full time.  Things can ease up now. 

My youngest brother now resides in a nursing home.  He will be 50 this month.  Prayers please! 
I hope that I will have more time to help my brother with the Parkinson's as well as visit the brother in the nursing home.  And my Dad...I've got to see my Dad more.

There is much going on in the world today.  President Trump has done a lot of good things.  I am on that Trump Train and don't plan on getting off anytime soon.  I pray to God that he watches over him and his staff.  I don't understand the left at all.  I don't believe in the same things they do.  I have to follow my heart and vote for the person that I think will do best for the country.  People are being so mean to each other.  It is disgraceful.  The country is dealing with abortion rights, human trafficking, mobs and the like.  It is horrible.  People are dishonoring our vets and our flag.  It is all horrible stuff. 

So, other than that, I'm nursing a cold here for a couple of days and feel miserable.  Our main T.V. died too.  Geez!  Didn't really want that expense right now.  So...life goes on. 














No comments:

Post a Comment