Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Things I Don't Get

I guess this could be considered somewhat of a rant but that's O.K.

I don't get purple, orange, blue or green hair.  If that officially makes me old I'm O.K. with that.  I don't get guys wearing their jeans down past their bottoms and including a belt with the whole thing.  I don't get the big ear plugs or booger catcher nose rings, eyebrow rings or tongue rings.  I am not judging the people that have them, I'm just saying I don't get it!  I don't get tats all over some one's nice lookin' face.  I don't get drinking so much that it makes one sick and losing the whole next day of your life because you don't feel good.  I don't get people that wanna wear "vagina hats".  Now THAT brings a person a lot of respect doesn't it?  I don't get a political party claiming to be peaceful and turning around and telling their base to be violent.  I don't get wearing flip flops in the snowy weather.  I don't get the Goth look.  Looking like one crawled out of a crypt.

More rants may come in the future!  Stay tuned!

Gosh that felt good!


No comments:

Post a Comment