Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So Much Going on!

I've never been a big follower of political topics...my bad.  But, I have to say that I, as well as many others are paying lots of attention now.

The health care debate that's going on is atrocious.  I find myself tuning in everyday to see what else has transpired.  I'm not the only one you know.  I think that they will find in the next election, there will be more people than EVER showing genuine interest.  In the past, we have trusted those inclined politically to handle these things for us and we are now finding out we cannot trust those in offices.
The American people are fed up!  Sick of it!  These people get paid BIG bucks to do their job and they are not doing it!  Is it any wonder that many are saying "fire them all!"? 

I've never been a Bill Clinton fan but totally agree with him when he stated that the President should honor his promise to the American people.  There is much unrest going on and if they don't pay attention to this, well I think we are all in trouble. 

I for one want to be able to make my own choices about health care. I don't want the government making them for me.  I'll say it again, I DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENT MAKING MY HEALTH CARE OPTIONS FOR ME.

The health care website is a whole catastrophe all it's own.  Much has been said, discovered and debated about it.  What is the answer? 

Everyone deserves some health care.  The question is HOW are we as a country going to see that it happens without the government being in complete control?

No comments:

Post a Comment