Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A bad day..the gift that keeps on giving.

Today was a bad work day.  I usually figure that once I get home the day will improve.  WRONG!  I came home and decided to grab some lunch while watching television. 

A few days ago, I had noticed that a the pencil crock that I keep by my chair had a pen in it that leaked.  I took out what I thought was the offender and didn't see any mess to deal with so all was well.  As I was sitting there, I picked up a pen that was laying on the table and was just messing with it, rubbing it against my face while deep in thought.  I then decided I'd check out was happening in the world of Facebook.  I picked up my phone and caught a glimpse of my reflection in it.  Yikes!  I had black ink all over my face from that pen!  How fitting that the day would continue in "bad" mode! 
I cleaned myself up and decided to sit in my chair and stay out of trouble for the remainder of the afternoon. 

My granddaughter later came for me to babysit and my day improved instantly!  Blessed once again!  Now I will work on my sanity again.  (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment