Saturday, November 16, 2013

Anxiety Central

If you have ever had an anxiety attack, you will relate to some of this.  I think it is probably a little different for everyone.  For a few years now, I have experienced these attacks and can't seem to overcome them.  They have become an example in my life of "It is what it is".  These exist for me and I must deal with them. 

So, do you keep on trying to overcome the situations that give you anxiety or do you continue to get beaten down by them?  I guess the answer for that one can be different for everyone, depending on the circumstances.  Perhaps one would feel trapped with no alternative.  Is it an avenue to perseverance and the building of character?  I guess that would make them easier to tolerate, thinking that somehow they would benefit you down the road.

If you are like me and you deal with this, you get frustrated and angry at yourself that you can't seem to beat it.  Is that like trying to be something you are not?  How many people are suffering with this and are misunderstood by those around them because they can't relate?  I guess that comes back to the concept that we shouldn't judge others because we never know what they are going through on the inside. 

Food for thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment