Monday, March 21, 2011

My new phone

I recently got a new phone that has a slide out keyboard for texting and such. Well, I find that I'm the entertainment for my children now. It's fun for them to see me try and figure the thing out since my other phone was very basic. I thought it was funny that when your kids are growing up, you laugh at them sometimes when you watch them try and figure some things out for themselves. Now...as you age the tables turn and your adult children are laughing at you as they watch you struggle with new technology. I think I have figured out the phone but I did have to spend a little time at it. It's all "change" and that's not easy for some of us for some reason. I'm a good sport though, and I tell them I'm just here for their entertainment. Some day their children will be laughing at them too. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment