Sunday, March 20, 2011

Amazon Kindle



I was asked around Christmas whether or not I would like to have a Kindle. I had read about them and knew what they were but wasn't at all sure I would like not holding an actual book with pages to turn in my hands.

I had gotten a coat for Christmas that didn't fit. We returned it and since I had received yet another coat for Christmas, I decided not to replace it. I had just about enough money from the return to consider the Kindle. I got brave and ordered the darn thing! LOL.

Turns out, I LOVE it! It has been so much fun browsing the Amazon Kindle store for books at either a much cheaper price than an actual book or even for free! I would reccomend it to anyone who likes to read and is on the fence about getting one.

I have just totally enjoyed it! (I acutally might have been on here more if I hadn't gotten one. LOL..I've been busy reading.)

Anyway, if you are wondering if it is a good thing, I say "Go for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment