Sunday, February 21, 2021

NEWS

Last night I watched a video interview with Tim Ballard.  He is involved with rescuing children from trafficking.  The information he revealed is horrible!  When I think of how safe we were as kids growing up...

These kids are horribly abused and sex trafficked.  It's absolutely disgusting how these monster criminals act.  Of course, he didn't get into too many details for which I am thankful.  I am a Mom and a Grandmother and it's like throwing daggers into my heart to learn of such things.  But, it is important not to look the other way and pretend that it is not happening right here in the United States.  

Then, I watched a short video rant from a gal in Texas.  Apparently they are not getting the help they need there.  Where is the government assistance they need?  Where's Biden?  Where is the National Guard and other military?????  Really?  More can't be done?  I don't believe that I'm sorry.  

The overall picture here in the US is not looking good right now.


Oh...and it's too late for Private West and Central Bank!!!!!  It is a FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment