Monday, February 1, 2021

Information is shocking the world.

There is so much information coming out right now and it is so overwhelming it is like getting punched in the stomach.  I believe one can only take so much of it at one time.  It makes one wonder if there is any good people in the government.  Very scary indeed!  I hope with all my heart that God intervenes in all this!  That would be our only hope.  What really floors me is that this has all happened in the United States.  So sad.  


I watched a documentary today that I happened onto on YouTube.  It was about the "dying rooms" in China.  Oh my God!  This is horrible.  Even with all the incredible corruption here, we are still blessed by God here.  So heartbreaking!  I pray to God this changes for China.  I should add that the "dying rooms" I talk about is all about children.  Unwanted children.  Mostly girls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment