Sunday, August 30, 2009

I don't even want to admit how long I've been procrastinating on this one but today I finally got my car cleaned out. The windows have been needing some attention for quite some time. I don't know why I never get to that. I guess it's because I have so much to do in the house that I never quite catch up in there. So, I never venture to the garage to do the car. I also do flower gardening in the summer and let's not forget that we need time to go swimming.

I'm still trying to figure out how to slow the weekends down and speed up the work week. I'm sure you will all be interested when I figure that one out.

I also had to go to Walmart and pick up a few things. That ended up being a good trip. I ran into an old classmate of mine and we had time to chat. It was so good to see you Nan! I am hoping we can keep in touch now. Good friends certainly are worth the effort. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment