New Rant!
So I was listening to Nino's podcast on You tube. Some people on there didn't like the way he conducts his show. Well I thought people understood that if it is his channel, it's up to him. I am also wondering what these people do if they go to a party and aren't having fun? Do they bash the host or leave the party? 💫 I would think an intelligent person would just exit the party. Hhmmm. I would not hang around if the channel wasn't for me. People could try to understand that there are different strokes for different folks. Different podcasters resonate with different people. There is nothing wrong with that! So to those negative people, I would say that maybe they should go where it feels better for their poor souls! Yikes! The things that make one shake one's head everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment