Sunday, April 11, 2021

The Mask

I know there are a lot of people who seem to be scared to death of the virus.  I think it is equal to the flu since the flu seems to have disappeared.  Hhmmm.  Well, I for one don't believe that masks work.  I don't feel that because I've been healthy all winter it is a result of wearing a mask.  I believe it is because we haven't gone anywhere.  Duh!  I'm sorry for those who have died.  You do have to question why the really died.  Oh, I know the virus is real but what are the REAL numbers?  We aren't told. It's whatever goes along with the narrative of the deep state.  I know I'm ranting but I don't think I'm alone in all this thinking.  It's all food for thought.  We should not be running around like sheep who can't make our own decisions.  😡


No comments:

Post a Comment