Friday, April 23, 2021

Coming to a Nation Near You

 News came over the airwaves tonight that Canada is being locked down and forced to take the "Jab". 

Things are getting REAL folks!  I pray for Canada.  I pray for us in the U.S. as well.  Turbulent times are surely ahead. (As if they aren't already)

Try to think positive about something everyday. It seems to help.  I was outside with my 4 yr. old Granddaughter the other day.  It was sort of windy.  We were watching the branches of the big old pine tree in our yard sway with the wind.  She said, "Grandma, look!  The tree is dancing!"  Indeed it seemed that way. Perhaps a lot of things can get better if we adjust our way of thinking.  

For me, I think God will win this fight.  I don't think it includes a win for the deep state.  Just sayin'!

WWG1WGA

No comments:

Post a Comment