Thursday, November 29, 2018

ROSES

This book was an awesome read!  I just finished it.  I think I had put off reading it because it was over 600 pages but I finally got to it.  It covers a whole range of human emotions and feelings.  It's one of those books that I didn't want to put down.  In my opinion, those are the best books.  I only mention books if they are really good.  This book has a lot of family tragedy, mystery, love, hate and all of the skeletons in the closets.  The difference between this and real life is that for many families, the stories never get told because of the feelings that would get hurt or the embarrassment it would cause.  I think every family has things like what happened in this book transpire.  It surely reminds me of how crazy life can be.  Anyway, if anyone is interested in a good read I would highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment