Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday

Today was grocery shopping.  Not to happy with doing that on a Monday because the shelves were being stocked.  So the store personnel was running around stocking things and they were also putting up things for Christmas.  Looked like some of the upper management from out of town was in supervising it all.  So all of that took longer than expected.  We got home only to find out we forgot 2 items we wanted to get.  So...back to town we went because the one item we needed for today. 

Once we got home and got everything put away, I got chocolate chip cookies baked.  My Granddaughter will love having those for a snack with some milk when she gets off the bus. 
I have the laundry going too so I think I'm doing much better!  :)

Now it's back to work!  I had planned so many projects when I retired.  Got to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment