Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vacation

I have been on vacation since last Thursday.  It has rained most days.  I had hoped to spend a lot of time in my backyard pool but that didn't happen.  I have one more day.  I have gotten a lot of other things done but am generally disappointed in the time off.  I know we needed rain but I didn't need that many days of it. 

Since I last wrote, I have become a Grandmother.  It's awesome.  A little baby girl named Rory has come into our lives and blessed us.  She is so sweet! I also have a new car.  New to me anyway.  It's a 2012 but just like new.  Very nice!  I wasn't crazy about another car payment but we were starting to put money into the other one and I needed dependability in my transportation. 

I really love being home, rain or not.  That's the truth.  I never run out of things to do.  That's what makes working so frustrating. I never have enough time to get it all done. 

What I do tomorrow remains to be seen.  It depends solely on the weather.  Can I get some sunshine?  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment