Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Again

It's Sunday again and it's been a full day.  I went to church this morning and spent the afternoon in the pool.  It was really too hot for anything else.  I don't take the heat real well unless I'm in the water.  I got to see my Granddaughter which is always a big plus.  She is so sweet!  I totally enjoy her.  She is growing so fast I can barely believe it. 

This summer is just flying by.  How is it possible that they seem to go faster every year?  It seems we cram so much into each day.  There are many things I'd like to do  but either don't have the time or am too tired to do them.  (sigh)

Mondays aren't my favorite of days.  In fact, I seem to hate them and my mood usually reflects it.  I think it's the resentment I feel for having given up on the remainder of the "to do" list once more.  The list gets pushed back for another week. Ugh!  Maybe some day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment