Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Roaring 20's

The "Advantage50" event for the bank is over for another year. It is a reception for a club consisting of bank customers that meet a certain criteria. They travel to different places during the year and attend different events that have been planned for them. The reception is one of those events. The theme was the "Roaring 20's". Lots of us were dressed for the occasion. I can't believe people used to dress like that. I also cannot believe how long it took to get all that "getup" on today. People really did take a lot of time to get ready to go somewhere didn't they? The hairstyles back then were also a hoot. Of course, some of the ones of my life have been as well. LOL I'm sure my children will testify to that. I can't help but wonder what next year's theme will be. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment