Friday, January 15, 2021

Evil

Where to start!  I guess with what I saw/heard yesterday.  Of course I had heard things like everyone else but didn't know how bad it really was or how widespread among certain classes of people.  

I saw a podcast yesterday which exposed what has been happening to children.  I could not even watch/listen to it all because I literally felt sick to my stomach.  It involves many of the so called Elite Class in our nation.  Think Epstein. Think Hollywood.  Think politicians.  Think witchcraft.  

It was stated by a witness to one of these occasions that this person saw a child be tortured (in ways I can't even imagine) and then the child was eaten when it was over.  This is Satan.  This is EVIL!  It makes me sick.  

You probably think why don't they just release everything at once?  It has occurred to me that we really probably couldn't fathom all the evil things all at once.  
 
Everything is to be revealed very soon!  There is a special place in hell for these individuals!

I believe God is very angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment