Sunday, January 5, 2014

Things I'm Thinkin'

O.K., I've had this cold since New Years Eve when I started to get a little cough.  It proceeded to get worse.  I missed 2 days of work, which doesn't break my heart but wasn't in my plan by any means.  I went back to work Sat., which was only until noon, thank God.  I still don't feel well and it is Sunday.  My Christmas tree is still up because I have not felt up to taking it down.  I'm now considering leaving it up until next year.  Ha!  I miss seeing my Granddaughter because I don't want to expose her to this nasty crap. 

I've been watching the forecast, which never ends up being very correct for the area in which I live.  We were told we might get up to a foot of snow, which sent the town of Urbana to Walmart to get all kinds of necessities.  I stopped for a few things on my way home from work on Sat., as I often do and the place was lined up like Christmas at the registers.  With the way I was feeling, I considered just leavin' it all and walking out.  But, I stayed like a good little shopper.  Spent the time in line people watching and waving at people I knew on their way by me. 

So, are we going to get the snow or not?  Stay tuned.  I'll know for sure after we get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment