Monday, November 16, 2009

New job

Day one of the new job has come and gone. There was much information presented as I tried to drink it in. I think if I give myself a chance, I will like it. I tend to be very hard on myself, as I am a perfectionist. I think I have to get it all the very 1st time I try to do it. I'm a harsh judge on myself and I know I need to lighten up a bit. I expect more from myself even then others do. That's the personality though. God made me like that for some reason and I guess in some instances it is a plus. As I go into day two I pray God is with me and those instructing me. We all have the same goal which is to make it all work. It is a "rambling" day for the blog. Sorry about that but sleep comes easier after writing it down for some reason. It's like talking to someone but no one has to listen. LOL. Enough for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW JOB! VERY BEGINNING CAN BE A LITTLE DIFFICULT, BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL QVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE.

    ReplyDelete